I am posting my translational bioinformatics annual review 2012 slides and also bibliographies for the final 100 and then final 25 papers I presented yesterday at the AMIA TBI Summit. Thanks to all who helped out with this, but as always I take full responsibility for missing important work. I don’t think I highlighted anything undeserving, but who knows!
- Materials from Translational Bioinformatics Year in Review 2013
- I am on Twitter as @rbaltman.
- Translational Bioinformatics 2012 Year in Review
- Translational Bioinformatics: 2011 Year in review
- Call for great papers in translational bioinformatics.
- Guest Blog: Konrad Karczewski
- Stanford Personal Genome Class in News
- Stanford offers cool class to med students: analyze your (or someone’s) genome!
- I can’t believe I’m saying this: Go Cal.
- Myriad patent case