I gave my annual “Year in Review” talk to the AMIA Translational Bioinformatics Summit yesterday. It covers papers from approximately Feb 2010 to Feb 2011. So it is really a review for 2010, but I deliver it in 2011, so thus the naming. We have made great progress and so it was hard to choose papers to highlight. The slides are here. I have also posted the slides from previous years.
- Materials from Translational Bioinformatics Year in Review 2013
- I am on Twitter as @rbaltman.
- Translational Bioinformatics 2012 Year in Review
- Translational Bioinformatics: 2011 Year in review
- Call for great papers in translational bioinformatics.
- Guest Blog: Konrad Karczewski
- Stanford Personal Genome Class in News
- Stanford offers cool class to med students: analyze your (or someone’s) genome!
- I can’t believe I’m saying this: Go Cal.
- Myriad patent case